Thursday, May 15, 2008

Better Late Than Never

It has been awhile since I've done any counted cross stitch. It takes so much time and I prefer projects where I can see more immediate progress. However, I used to cross stitch quite often. In high school, I tackled this HUGE piece where every square had a stitch. In other words, the places that were meant to be white had a white stitch, not blank space! It took me several years to complete the whole thing. But then I put it away and never had it framed. I've been meaning to have it professionally framed for years but never took the time or money. Finally, I decided to just frame it myself. Even if the framing was done poorly, it was better than sitting in a Ziploc under my couch! So here it hangs years after the final stitch, above the bookshelf in my living room.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...