Friday, August 31, 2012

Blog Survey Results


A couple of weeks ago, I asked you to fill out a brief survey.  Do graphs and pie charts thrill you like they do me? 

Oh...well, maybe not...but in case you think they're pretty neat (like I do!), here are the results of the survey for your viewing pleasure. 



What is your gender?



                How old are you?





               How many kids do you have?






Do you have a blog?
Yes!
1750%
No. I read blogs, but I don't write.
1029%
Kind of. I have a blog, but I rarely update it.
721%







What do you enjoy reading about on Bits and Pieces From My Life?



                 What is your favorite thing to read about on
                         Bits and Pieces From My Life?










































     How often do you read my blog?




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...