Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Return of the Christmas Book List



Last December, I introduced my Christmas Book List.  The requirements to make the list?

The book must:
  1. be about Christmas.
  2. have good quality writing and illustrations.
Otherwise, the book can be funny or serious... secular or religious... short or long...

I asked for reader suggestions and I continued adding to the list during the Christmas season as we discovered and read new favorites. In fact, I've  continued to slip books onto the list all through this year.  

I'm excited to watch the list keep growing as we read together.  

So, go...click here (or on the button above) to sample my Christmas Book List
and join the conversation! 

*~*~*~*~*~*


Plus, join me Tuesday when I give away a book I remember reading at Christmastime when I was a little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...