Monday, April 4, 2016

The Hands of Time


I began blogging in April of 2008--  eight years ago this month!!  

When I mentioned on my blog's Facebook page last week that next year I'll have one kid in high school, Heather, a long-time blog reader and friend. said she still thought of Gavin and Maddie as chubby-cheeked babies.


Honestly, sometimes I do, too. When I began blogging, Gavin was 5, Maddie was 3, and Owen was 20 months.  Only three of our six kids had been born! 

But children grow and I look at them now and wonder when it happened.









2 comments:

  1. Adorable. It's amazing how fast children grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on EIGHT years of blogging! But *especially* on your new little dear girl. What a tremendous blessing!

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...