Friday, November 4, 2011

Comfort Food Friday Round-Up




Okay.  So it is not an October Friday.  It's a November Friday... but I enjoy comfort food in November equally as well as I do in October.  (If we're being honest, I love comfort food anytime, don't you?) 

Last night, we had my mother-in-law over for an impromptu dinner and I served Farmhouse Chicken with molasses cookies for dessert.  The chicken one of Brian's favorite meals and pure comfort food.  Served with mashed potatoes, it is a mini-Thanksgiving dinner.  We even had enough left over to save for a weekend meal.  Leftovers are comforting, too, because it means we get to eat good again without me having to cook it! 

A big thank you to all who shared their links last month.  Here they are all in one handy-dandy place:


Michelle's Apple Crisp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...