Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tri Moms: The Winter Blahs




Do you get the winter stuck-in-the-house blues?  I'm a homebody and love to be at home...except when I have to be at home.  When we are snowed in or the kids are sick or the car is in the shop, those are the days when I long to be able to go somewhere.  Sometimes I need a burst of inspiration to make staying home an adventure.  Here is a collection of ideas from around the web to turn your blahs into smiles:

Be inspired!





As always...
take a moment to visit my fellow Tri-Moms,
Allyson @ A Heart For Home
and Christy @ A Living Homeschool.

Upcoming February Topics:
February 7: Frugal Date Ideas
February 21: Romancing Your Husband





1 comment:

  1. I'd highly recommend The Money Saving Mom's Budget. Also those barrettes are adorable. I just got back from Hobby Lobby this morning, but of course that was before I saw your post--ugh. I might just need to make another trip this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...