Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Even Their Legs Are Cute!

Have you seen those cute little leg warmers they make for babies? I love how they are one size fits all so you can put them on tiny babies and keep warming legs as baby grows into toddlerhood and beyond! However, as adorable as they are, I don't really want to spend big bucks on a trendy luxury item. I looked online and found several sets of directions for how to make these myself! They were super fast to make on my sewing machine. And when my sewing machine was on the fritz, I was able to make a pair by hand, too.


So cute on little girls with tutus!



And perfect as an extra layer on chubby toddler legs under jeans when we go shopping!


Edited to add: I combined several patterns to make my leg warmers, but the basic one can be found by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I love leg warmers. I was looking through photos of the kids the other day and realized that there weren't very many of them witout leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I will probably need some soon! lol

    fyi, Audrey is 14 lbs... getting huge!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post the pattern you used to make them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...