Saturday, May 14, 2011

Frustration


UPDATE: Not 30 minutes after I posted this lament, my real-life friend, Kristine, e-mail me to say she had a copy of my post in her google reader so she forwarded it to me.  I had planned to remove this post if/when I was able to have the FIAR post restored, but since I had included links to other information, too,  I'll  leave it.  Happy Saturday!

Well, in the Blogger maintenance debacle of this week, my post about our use of Five in a Row was taken down.  Yes, the Five in a Row post that I spent precious naptime writing.  Now don't get me wrong.  It was a fun post and I enjoyed writing it, but still-- it was naptime.  And while other blogs had their posts systematically restored...mine was not.  I did have a few drafts restored twice so I have duplicates of posts I had barely written and not one word of a post I had already published.  Frustrating with a capital F. 

I'm hoping it will slip back in over the weekend and with it, this post can slip back out.  Either way, I'll be back on Tuesday for this week's Tri-Moms topic-- Coping When Your Husband Works Long Hours.  It should be a good one.  I hope you'll think on it, too, and join us with some words of your own. 

Until then, have you been struggling with how to fit everything you want and need to do into each day when there simply isn't enough time.  Me, too!  Take a moment this weekend to read Sleepy Mommies@ Raising Arrows.  


"He gave me 24 hours, and in those 24 hours, He gives me rest."



1 comment:

  1. Yay for Kristine! I can imagine the frustration!
    Lucky for me, I have been too busy with the bathroom project to post during the "debacle" (good word choice). Nothing gained, nothing lost, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...