Monday, April 4, 2011

Tri-Moms: Introduction Time!




It began as Facebook banter among friends. 

"We should start a blogging group," says one.  
"Yes, let's!" says another. 
"But what would we talk about?"
"And what makes us different from other blogging mom groups?"

And so it went...and before we knew it, the three of us had dubbed ourselves Tri-Moms and created a button and brainstormed a schedule and decided to go for it!  There are three of us (hence the name Tri-Moms).  There's me, of course,  and then there's Suzanne from TheJoyfulChaos  and Kathi from A Heart Like Water --two red heads and a brunette, and between us we have 17 kids!  

Here is how it works:  Every first and third Tuesday of the month, we blog a topic...something we know well...something you probably know well.  Each of us will post our thoughts and we invite you to post yours, too, on your own blog.  (The three of us are taking turns with the linky so that we each have a chance to play hostess, but we'll be sure to let you know where it will be each week.) 

In case you are meeting me for the first time, I'm Kristin, wife of Brian for almost ten years.  Together we are the parents of Gavin (8), Maddie (6), Owen (4), Benjamin (2), and Alaine (7 months).  I've had three natural childbirths.  I nurse.   I delay solids.  I homeschool.  I have an Etsy shop.  I love to read great books.  I love my children.  I love my husband more.  And I love our Saviour most of all.

This week I am hosting the introductions linky.  I'd love for you to take a moment to go meet Suzanne and Kathi, then introduce yourself to all of us through your blog and come back here to link up. Grab our button,  too, while you're at it!  (It's located on my sidebar.)


Up next: Tri-Moms talk Cheap and Quick Recipes
April 19
Linky Hostess: Suzanne

Coming Soon:
May 3: Baby Weight Loss
May 17: Coping With (Hubby) Working Long Days
June 7: Bulk Shopping
June 21: Routine 





4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I found you through Kathi's blog and I am now following you.
    I am looking forward to all your upcoming topics.
    You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I've had three natural childbirths. I nurse. I delay solids. I homeschool. I have an Etsy shop. I love to read great books. I love my children. I love my husband more. And I love our Saviour most of all."

    I LOVE this statement!! ME too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...