Saturday, August 20, 2011

Collection of Goodness-- Homeschool Edition

~ Watch it if you need some good, cute fun! ~

~ Read if you feel the overwhelming need to buy it/gather it/ teach it all! ~

Motherhood as a Mission Field from Rachel Jankovic
~Read if you wonder if you are making enough impact by staying home~

Curing Scope and Sequence Syndrome from Joy
~Read if you worry that your kids aren't learning what "all the other kids" are learning~

Are You Doing Enough?  from Misty
~Read if you fear the "bumps" on this year's schooling journey~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these wonderful links.

    I think my biggest obstacle with homeschooling will be my formal teacher education and years of teaching in the public school system. I know I will have to battle the notion of just doing public school at home. Hopefully, I can get over this tendency quickly so we can all enjoy learning together more easily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...