Friday, January 16, 2015

{Weekend Links} For Winter


Have you noticed how a large percentage of my blog posts...and the majority of my Facebook posts... center around either food or books?

Today's group of links is a mash-up of the two. 

(In reality, I'm recovering from dental surgery so I can only dream about eating anything more glamorous than mashed potatoes, but I am taking advantage of the downtime to get some reading done.)



*****
I want to try this frozen hot chocolate.

But maybe you prefer the hot stuff.

I made a variation of these this week with a big pot of spicy chili (pre-surgery, of course). I left out the sugar and the water and only used 2 eggs, but they were perfect.



There are still a few days to sign up for the children's book exchange.

Need a special book for a sick day?

Or maybe a few comfort books on a dreary day?

I love this Would You Rather: Reader Edition.

And I realize this is a stretch, but since the TV show is based on a book series, what Call the Midwife character are you?  I got Shelagh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...