Saturday, May 24, 2008

What Are You Reading? May Edition

This past month, I spent most of my reading time systematically finishing the books I started last month so that I could start with a clean slate! As a result, my list is slightly shorter this time.

The Bible-- I'm currently reading II Thessalonians
The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis-- 2nd book in her The Courtship of Nellie Fisher series
The Sanctity of Human Blood: Vaccination Is Not Immunization by Tim O'Shea
Socks by Beverly Cleary-- read-aloud with the kids


SO, WHAT ARE YOU READING? Now it is my turn to see who is reading my blog! Leave a quick comment and tell me what you've been reading (even if it is only magazines or the newspaper) or let me know something you recommend! Audio books count, too!

6 comments:

  1. The Bible - after finishing up all of the "little" prophets at the end of the OT, I'm going to read through the Gospels in order.
    War Brides by Lois Battle - well-written and an engaging story, but has some non-Christian story content.
    Living Well on a Shoestring by Yankee Magazine editors - you can never have too many tips on how to pinch your pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading The Power of the Blood, by Whyte, H.A. Maxwell. And I just finished his other book on Demons. I know it sounds crazy, but I am interested in Spiritual Warfare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bible- 1 John
    Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie-- I have been wanting to start reading some classics, so here goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, not much more than the quick reads- magazines when I'm nursing and about to start a Beth Moore Study on Living Free. Excited about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading several books at once. I just finished Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson last night.

    Currently reading: The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin, Special Women: The Role of the Professional Labor Assistant by Paulina Perez and Cheryl Snedeker, The Birth House by Amy McKay, and Blessing by Deborah Bedford. And I'm thinking I need to find a good Bible study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know how the vaccination book turns out... I have posted a few tid bits on it myself... it is my desire that everyone is just informed!!!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...