Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hebrews 13:1

"Let brotherly love continue" ...that is my prayer!  As I witness my children eagerly give of themselves for one another,  I whisper a prayer of thanks to the Giver of all good things!  For this is another marking of His hand in our lives. 


Ode to Benjamin
by Gavin
sung to the tune of "Three Blind Mice"

Benjamin, Benjamin. 
I love him.  I love him.
I love him when he laughs and cries.
I think he is a sweetie pie.
I love him all day and night.
Benjamin.







9 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!

    And I L-O-V-E your new look! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so precious. It makes me misty. :) And your blog looks amazing! I adore the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is precious! And I have had the privilege of hearing the song sung by the composer himself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! So precious! I just love the new look too. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet!

    And the blog looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks wonderful!! Oh, and I love Gavin's song :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just tell you again how beautiful your blog is??

    And your heart is even more beautiful.

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...