Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days, 31 Printables {Day 31}: Roman Numerals


This month has been a lot of fun!  I've enjoyed interacting with all of you and sharing the printables that I've designed to help our family and sharing other printables that we've found beneficial. I've also enjoyed starting up my Facebook community and giving you a small peek of what goes on behind the scenes. 

This last printable of the month I designed in honor of my son, Gavin.  He asked me to make him a reference guide to Roman numerals so I obliged.  (I never want to discourage when one of my children asks to learn something!) 

To download your Roman Numeral Reference, click here  or on the graphic below. 


http://bitsandpiecesfrommylife.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/october-roman-numerals.pdf







Don't miss a post!  Join my new Facebook community!


1 comment:

  1. It doesn't surprise me that Gavin asked for such a thing. But I'm glad he did...I will be printing this one out for Bekah (or any of the rest of us who need a refresher!).

    It has been a great series, and I'm sure it has been (and will be) helpful to many homeschool mamas.

    And now...I'll be looking for pictures of my beautiful grandchildren... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...