Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days, 31 Printables {Day 5}: Nature Treasure Bags




During the month of October, Saturdays will be devoted to directing you to a printable I've shared in the past. 

Today I'm directing your to the "My Nature Treasures" download.  In the fall, my kids love to gather acorns, leaves, bits of bark, and other lovely things they find in the yard or park.  These bags are ready to be colored and personalized, plus they help keep all those special treasures contained and not all over the house.  Tell me I'm not the only mom who has found acorns in their child's sock drawer!

 






Don't miss a post!  Join my Facebook community!


1 comment:

  1. I find acorns in the wash machine during the fall. I always forget to check those little pockets :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...