Monday, November 2, 2009

My Sister, My Friend


Some months have passed since I introduced my friends.  Amidst the passing days, another of my dear ones joined the blogging world—  my sister, Kati.

I was thirteen when Kati was born.  I remember the day she joined our lives, this delicate little brown-eyed darling.  I remember her learning to crawl to me while our mom was in the next room taking an important phone call!  I remember her humming "Mary Had a Little Lamb" from her crib before she could talk.  I remember being woken many early morning as  she left her own bed and snuggled into mine.  I remember her asking to come along every time I went out with Brian and her wanting to marry him in my place.  I remember her walking before me down the aisle as my flower girl and the look of delight in her eyes as she caught the bouquet hours later.  Oh, life is but a vapor...





Now Kati is on the brink of adulthood and chronicling her favorite things through her own blog. 
Today is her birthday...her sweet 16... so stop by Kati's Little Corner of the World and and wish her a happy day!





3 comments:

  1. So sweet!
    (And I'm sure you also remember Kati trying to duplicate every outfit you wore. :-)
    Precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Brian reminded me of that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know Kati was 16... I thought she was much older based on her writing!!

    Smart genes huh.

    :)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...