Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 Days, 31 Printables {Day 23}: 30-Day Bible Study for Elementary Students



This is possibly my favorite printable of the entire month!  I created this Bible Study Plan for my elementary-aged students in an effort to have them learn to navigate the Bible while also comprehending what they read

Based on the principles of Charlotte Mason, the Bible study assigns short passages and asks children to narrate what they've read by answering a short question following each passage or by copying a verse from the day's passage.  

To print a copy of this 30-Day Bible Study for Elementary Students, click below. 


30-Day Bible Study for Elementary Students

If you enjoy this Bible Study and want more like it, leave a comment or e-mail me






Don't miss a post!  Join my new Facebook community!




2 comments:

  1. Love it! A good mix of assignments and not too "big" a task for each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I'm squirreling it away for a year or two. Have you used this Bible study with Owen, or just the two older kid?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...