Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days, 31 Printables {Day 28}: Alphabet Outline Cards


I don't like a lot of "bells and whistles" to teach my children so the alphabet cards I created for my preschoolers are as simplistic as you can get.  That makes them so much more versatile, though!  Each card has the outline an upper case letter paired with the same letter in lower case.  Alaine (3) likes to trace around the inside of each letter so she can do handwriting like the older kids.  You could also have your child color the cards and laminate them for a set of inexpensive flash cards.  You could print two sets and make a memory game.  The possibilities are endless.  

To print a set of ABC Alphabet Cards, click the button below. 







Don't miss a post!  Join my new Facebook community!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...