Wednesday, August 27, 2014

real life: a new blog series





When I wrote  31 Days for the Struggling Mama in October 2011, I included a weekend feature of photos that illustrated my "real life."  It was not a glossy, smiley, arranged life, but candid snapshots of what life looked like in the everyday: messy house, noisy singing, dishes in the sink, mischievous antics, cranky days and happy ones, too.

I want to bring that series back for the month of September and I want to invite you to join me.

Each Wednesday in September, I'll post a "real life" photo like the one below and I will include a place for you to link up your "real life" photos, too.  Join me starting next week, Wednesday, September 3.





To view the original feature from 2011:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...