Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Proverbs 3:5-6



It's a scripture I've read many times.  Maybe you have, too. I always subconsciously assume that a straight path signifies an easy path.  If I surrender my way to the Lord, He's going to make the way easy, but as I've been praying through an issue recently, I've had new insight. 

As a runner, I don't find any road easy.  Whether it is straight or curved, hilly or flat, it is still effort.


A straight road does not mean an easy road.

A straight road can be long.  When I begin, I don't often know what I'll find at the end.

But when I travel a straight road I have no question  about the direction I'm heading.


When the Lord promises us a straight road, He does not guarantee ease, but He does promise that He will make our direction clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...