Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's official...

I had my first prenatal appointment with my midwife today. I got to hear the heartbeat (about 150-160 bpm) Since my dates were a little iffy due to still breastfeeding my toddler, she squeezed in a quick ultrasound, too The sonographer commented that I had a little mover. (Uh-oh, what does that mean for the future?)

I have an official due date now which is a relief to my "plan-ahead brain." Looks like this baby will be making his/her debut somewhere around October 20-- a few days earlier that my own estimate. I delivered my first at 41 weeks, my second at 40 weeks, and my third at 37 weeks so I don't have any expectations this time. Could be any time in the month of October.

Looking forward the journey ahead...

2 comments:

  1. A fall baby sounds great! Glad you were able to have an ultrasound! The heartbeat is fantastic! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait to see the new baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...