Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day-and-a-Half

Maddie has been asking to play catch with Daddy for several weekends now, but weather and lack of a glove have prevented them from doing it. However, we got her a glove this week, and Saturday night after dinner was our un-official start to Father's Day. Brian took the kids out to play and I joined them after the kitchen was cleaned up. Notice how Gavin is sitting just like Brian?










OOPS! I totally forgot to buy Fathers' Day cards so I had to take a half hour out of a busy Sunday morning to make cards. Stress-free it was not, but I was happy with the results.



We spent Sunday afternoon with my parents and both sets of my grandparents. We had a cookout with homemade icecream for dessert!

On the left is Brian with Bekah (my sister), Maddie, my dad, and Gavin.

On the right, Owen is taking his turn churing the icecream.





THE FAMILY SHOTS


Brian with Maddie, Owen, and Gavin on Sunday morning



My dad ("Papa" to my kids) with Maddie, Owen and Gavin
This greatly illustrates
Owen's anxiety with people, including family!



My dad with my younger sisters, Kati and Bekah, and me



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend... I also forgot about cards until late Saturday night, so I quickly changed bedtime plans and Bubbie and I went and made some cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...