Thursday, December 10, 2009

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Wrapping.
Singing.
Clapping.
Ringing.

Baking.
Feeding.
Making.
Reading.

Teary.
Sappy.
Cheery.
Happy.



Oh!... the flurry of the Christmas season, this blessed time of joy!  I am pausing amidst the preparations to link to ideas of yesteryear, in hopes they may inspire you!   (Is it cheating to re-post my old material?)

Names of Jesus garland
Christmas book selection
clove oranges
etched Christmas candles
simple (and delicious) Christmas treats

4 comments:

  1. Just to let others know, I can still email the PDF file for the Names of Jesus Garland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is great I was just going to ask you about that garland
    Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year, I used the Names of Jesus template to make gift tags for our presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys enjoy a very happy Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...