Monday, June 9, 2014

The Book Index


It's been a week since I shared the 2014 edition of Summer Reading Guide for Families. I hope you've enjoyed this year's offerings and perhaps started a list of must-reads! 

If you haven't had a chance to downloaded your FREE copy,  

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that I have a passion for books.  Not just fictional stories to read aloud on hazy summer days, but all books. 

I've compiled a handy reference guide of books by topic that I've discussed during the 6 years I've been blogging.  Subjects range from Grandma Moses to pioneers to health to astronomy to Thanksgiving.

Click here or on the button below to view the index...and more happy hours of reading to you!

http://from-my-life.blogspot.com/p/books-by-topic.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...