Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Books



I mentioned that when it comes to finding Thanksgiving books, I'm a picky customer (nevermind the fact that there just don't seem to be a plethora of choices).  However, when it comes to Christmas books, I could talk on and on.  In fact, when Kathi and I got into a Facebook conversation about Christmas books, the thread stretched quite long as we volleyed suggestions back and forth.  My library hold list is now brimming with new books to sample and old favorites, too. 

I've set aside a page to keep a  list of Christmas books as a reference for you...and for me.  If you have a suggestion, add your book title (and its author) to the comments on this post or in the comments on the Christmas Book Page and I'll add it to our running list. 

Hope you find a treasure!


: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :

'Tis the season for Christmas books!
Find suggestions in the following categories by clicking here:

For the Youngest Set (birth-3)
Story Books
Read-Alouds



4 comments:

  1. I was coming to your site to search out some Christmas book recommendations. How fortuitous! :-) Thank you for doing the hard work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh! So excited! I try to expand our Christmas book library every year. Off to read through your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book recommendations!! I'm heading out to the library tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree when I read it several years ago. I'm going to try to get a copy to read this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...