Monday, September 3, 2012

The Dress Project Round-Up and Winners!


The Dress Project: Summer Challenge has come to a close.  I enjoyed seeing everything from T-shirts to shorts to dresses being re-made and re-fashioned.  I love that we saw children's clothing and adults', boys' clothing and girls'. 

Now comes the fun part-- the prizes.  Two random entries will be rewarded for their creativity!


Allyson's Modest Toddler Skirt wins Prize #1,  a $30 fabric store credit from Vintage Linen Love .  Congratulations, Allyson!

Hannah's Maternity Shirt Makeover wins Prize #2, a fat quarter bundle from Southern FabricCongratulations, Hannah!

Of course, for me, the Dress Project is far from over.  I still plan to redo Alaine's simple polka dot dress until it goes to the rag bag.  I'm in the process of getting it ready for its fall debut now!   Looks for photos sometime in September. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...