Thursday, May 30, 2013


Today I wanted to share something exciting going on in the life of my real-life friend, Allyson.  (Aside from the exciting news that she is expecting her fifth baby-- and fourth girl-- this summer!) 

This week, she opened a new Etsy shop, All Our Days, selling digital download prints for your home. 

Jeremiah 31:3 Aqua // INSTANT DOWNLOAD // Scripture Prints // Wall Art
(order here)

This is my favorite print from her shop.  This shade of aqua is my favorite color (it's all over my house!), but I also have a strong mental and emotional connection to the verse.  I remember listening to Elisabeth Elliot's radio show for years and hearing her open every broadcast with,


" 'You are loved with an everlasting love,'-- that's what the Bible says-- 'and underneath are the everlasting arms.' "

For her first month in business, Allyson and her family will be donating 50% of their profits to the adoption fund of another blogging mama, Lauren from MercyInk.
 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...