Thursday, January 23, 2014

Join Me Monday Night


On Monday night at 9 pm ET, I will be hosting my first social media party on my Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/frommylifeblog

Here is how it will work.  At 9 pm I will kick off the party with an introduction question.  Anyone who comments will automatically be entered to win a prize.  Approximately every 10 minutes, I'll ask another question and anyone who comments will be entered to win a different prize.  At the end of the hour, I'll announce the winners! 

I'll share photos of the prize package on my blog on Monday morning, but I can tell you that there will be at least one prize for each of these categories:

  • women
  • readers
  • walkers/runners
  • moms

You do not need to Like my page to attend the party, but if you have a good time, I'd love it if you decide to join the community!

www.facebook.com/frommylifeblog


I'll put out another reminder on Monday morning.  
In the meantime, would you consider spreading the word?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...