Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Party


With this being my fourth baby, I didn't really expect a baby shower. However, a group of ladies in my family decided to take me out to lunch today at Olive Garden to celebrate the new blessing soon to arrive. What a fun time to be together and talk...and eat!





<-----Gammy (my mom's mom), MomMom (my dad's mom) and my sister, Kati









my mom, me, and Aunt Linda (my mom's sister)----->









my little sister, Bekah





They put together a really wonderful gift basket, too! It included paper plates, plastic cups, paper napkins and disposable silverware so we won't have to do dishes after Ben arrives! What a treat. And inspired by my blog, they had also included several gift certificates for food so I don't have to cook!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....that is so sweet! And yummy! And what a thoughtful and inspiring gift! You have a wonderful froup of ladies in your life!

    Many blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special treat! I had a conversation with some ladies in my church when I was pregnant with Tornado and we were planning a second baby shower for another. The other lady mentioned that she thinks each baby should get a baby shower, even though the church only officially sponsors the first one. I was a little disappointed when there wasn't something special for Sweet Pea. Not that we needed much, but it would have been nice to celebrate her coming as we did with Tornado. I'm glad you got something... because every baby deserves a celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...