Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not keep my 2-year-old up all day and not give him a nap just so he would go to bed early at night. Not me!

I did not buy a can of whipped cream for the kids' hot chocolate and then eat most of it myself. Of course not!

I did not get so wrapped up in what I was doing that I forgot I had to cook dinner and then have throw something together at the last minute...every night this week!

I did not line the kids up for a photo shoot and then get frustrated when they didn't all smile and look at the camera at the same time. I didn't make them sit there for twenty minutes until I got the perfect shot either! I just wouldn't do that!

I did not serve my picky eater applesauce again rather than make him try his corn! Not me!

I did not make my 4-year-old play BINGO with her brothers and then bow out of Chutes and Ladders myself. (Of course I wouldn't do that because I love Chutes and Ladders and love how you always get to the top and then have to take a slide all the way to the bottom and start again!)

I did not make my 6-year-old son wear yellow flowered pajama pants under his jeans to go out in the snow because I couldn't find anything else to be his second layer.

No, not Me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the last one. I don't separate the kids' blankets, but just grab whichever one is on top of the pile, so Jonathan is very often wrapped in a pink blanket. I do pick out the boy ones for the diaper bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm glad you're not THAT kind of Mom. I think I can relate to...hmm...just about EVERYONE of those. Especially the dinner one. This past week, with Andy working late every night and then my microwave breaking....we did a lot of sandwiches and hotdogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that youare doing Not Me Monday!!! You are the funniest mommy, so I know you are always going to have great tid bits to share.. just like this list! I think i have done one of those once or twice! ;)

    Have a blessed day!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...