Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Reusing Stationary

I don't really have a flair for decorating. I don't have the touch and I don't have the money to spend (or I just choose to spend the money differently). But oh, the fun of using old stationary...

For my birthday last year, I received a card that had no words on the front and was in the colors of my bedroom...


And in the spring, I got a thank-you note from a friend. Snipped out the artwork, added a photo from my photographer sister, glued on a magnet...

Noticing the frequeny of my post this week? Never fear. I'm not resorting to my old blog-crazy ways...I'm just cleaning out some old pre-written posts. And using this time to re-think the direction of my blog. Less of me, more of you, oh God.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...