Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Say What?

One of the joys of being a mom of little ones is hearing the words that come out of their mouths! Their words are not always sweet and uplifting, but I love the ones that are.

Gavin and Maddie have coined their own phrase for when they want to clean something up really well. They'll say, "Let's get this as clean as a clean potty!" It does a Mama's heart good to know that at least someone finds our bathroom (shared by 5 people, 3 of them under 6) the gold standard of clean!

One day recently I was lying across my bed giving my aching back a break and talking to Brian right after he got home from work. Owen came up and took a deep whiff of my bare feet and said, "Umm...smell good!" Glad you think so.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I doubt Suzi would say that about my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! How sweet!!! Chandler tries to lick mine sometimes... gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Colton adds "much" to anytime he says the word so..

    Like, I am so tired. I am so hungry.

    Mommy I am so much tired. I am so much hungry. Its so cute I can't bear to correct him.

    Many blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...