Monday, December 15, 2008

Snuggly Soft

Prior to Ben's birth, I finished up all sewing and craft projects knowing my hands would be busy after he was born. Much to my surprise, we settled into a sleeping/living routine quickly-- much more quickly than I had with my other children. As a result, my fingers started itching.

A friend of mine had a baby in November so I decided that was the perfect opportunity to pull out the cloth and embroidery floss and get to work. I made a super simple no-sew fleece blanket and embroidered the corner with the baby's initials and a floral design. I am able to embroider while nursing which made things even easier! It only took a couple of hours from start to finish.



4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are truly a SUPER MOM! Wow! Nursing and sewing at the same time! :) I wanna be like you when I grow up! Glad everyone has settled into a routine! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY beautiful! Say...question for you... if I wanted to order a baby sling online, do you have a website?? I have seen it on here so many times, but have neglected to write down importnatn information! :( I have never owned one before and trust your judgement in which is best!!!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...I just decided to order from there yesterday. I ordered two of their long tanks. I wish I'd known about your code. By the way, what is the code for?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...