Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012: A Blogging Year in Review


January

I started the year with a bang, getting my wisdom teeth removed
:

"Losing My Wisdom"

***

February

I kicked off my "How Do You...?" series with

"How Do You...Store Puzzles?"

and

We got a dog:
"Finn's Story"


***


March

I shared a few easy ways that we stretch the life of our kids' clothes:

"5 Ways To Make Little Girl Clothing Last Longer"



***

April

I gave a basic outline of our day in "A Day in the Life... of Me"


and

I gave ideas for nature study with young children:
"Simple Nature Study"


***

May
I began my chronological history book lists with

"The American Revolution (by the books)"


and

our family got another pet:
"Have I Mentioned We Have a Cat?"


***
June
I discussed why we've chosen to take summers off:
"Why I Take a Summer Break From School"


***



July

We made our second trek to the beach:

"#2"
 

***

August

We started school again... a day late... and took a few photos:

"School Pictures"

plus

I talked about how we handle questions about our larger than average family:
"How Do You...Deal With Comments About Your Family?"


***

September

We went on vacation!

"A September Vacation in Photos" 


and

I re-fashioned Alaine's polka dot dress once again:
"Round Two of the {Autumn} Dress"



***

October
 I spent 31 Days talking about how I have fun with my kids without losing my cool. 
I had the most comments on this post:

"Shapes For Lunch"
 


***


November
We had guests in our home every couple of days...and had a blast!

"November Hospitality"
 


***

December
I summed up what I had read throughout the year:
"What Are You Reading? Year Wrap Up"



Do you have a favorite blog post that you wrote...or read... in 2012? 

I'd love to read it!  And, yes, self-promotion, is okay!





2 comments:

  1. I loved looking back through your blogging year. Here's my 2012 Blogging Review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great year! Thanks for linking up to my Best of 2012 Party! Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...