Monday, November 3, 2014

eBook



My new eBook is here and available for FREE!    

Click on the book cover to download your copy!


http://bitsandpiecesfrommylife.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/christmas-book-guide2.pdf




I'd love it if you would share this resource with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.  I've made it easy for you.  All you have to do is copy and paste:  

I just got my free copy of
Books for Christmas. Get yours here:
http://from-my-life.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas.html #booksforchristmas


 








8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I can't wait to hear how you like it! :-D

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful!
    Love your recomendations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you discover something wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Great job, Kristin!!
    Just last week, Dad had mentioned making it a "book" Christmas this year. Now I can get inspiration from your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list, I love giving and receiving books as well! I seem to have a hard time finding good christian books for boys. Have you ever heard of Nephilim the Remnants? It is a Christian Fantasy Novel. My older son loved it because it is medieval and fantasy combined. Just a thought if you have older kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...