Friday, November 21, 2014

{Weekend Links} on Friday


"Things That Fascinate Me" Links

  • I could have written this post.  Actually, I did write something similar last year. I could have written it again last week when I told Gavin that his favorite pair of pants was too short to wear again and one hour later a friend gave us a bag of clothes that contained an identical pair of pants in the next size up!
  • I've been reading through this series with fascination and awe. Brian and I have a history of twins in both of our families and I have an underlying apprehension that this could be me someday.
  • I used this Thanksgiving copywork with my 8-year-old on Wednesday and I've printed more to use in the future. 



"Christmas is Coming!" Links

If you are savoring every last second of this autumn and Thanksgiving season, you may want to skip this specific section of links, but if you are like me and getting all your ducks in a row before Christmas helps you enjoy this season a little better, read on!
Truth in the Tinsel leaderboard 728x90







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...