"Things That Fascinate Me" Links
- I could have written this post. Actually, I did write something similar last year. I could have written it again last week when I told Gavin that his favorite pair of pants was too short to wear again and one hour later a friend gave us a bag of clothes that contained an identical pair of pants in the next size up!
- I want to try these simple art appreciation lessons with my kids over the winter.
- I've been reading through this series with fascination and awe. Brian and I have a history of twins in both of our families and I have an underlying apprehension that this could be me someday.
- Another use for the spotted bananas on my counter!
- I used this Thanksgiving copywork with my 8-year-old on Wednesday and I've printed more to use in the future.
"Christmas is Coming!" Links
If you are savoring every last second of this autumn and Thanksgiving season, you may want to skip this specific section of links, but if you are like me and getting all your ducks in a row before Christmas helps you enjoy this season a little better, read on!
- Now is the time to put holds on your favorite Christmas books at the library before they are all checked out!
- This looks like one of the simplest Christmas crafts ever!
- I'm planning to go through Truth in the Tinsel with my littlest ones (ages 4 and 6) during school time in the month of December. The ladies on my Facebook page confirm that it is worth the extra few dollars to also purchase the printable ornaments. We're using the free tracing cards from my friend Allyson's blog to make a little booklet to gather all the ornaments we color. I've printed and compiled my things now to make the coming days easier.